European bank stocks are slipping this morning, with Deutsche Bank shares falling back below €12, after some of the world’s top bankers joined the International Monetary Fund and European Central Bank in calling for wide-reaching reforms in the sector.
The Euro Stoxx banks index is down 1.4 per cent at publication time with Deutsche Bank leading the declines, as hopes the bank will reach a settlement with US regulators remain unfounded.
Here are some of the biggest movers:
- Deutsche Bank: -2.5 per cent, €11.79
- Commerzbank: -1.7 per cent, €5.58
- KBC Groep: -2.1 per cent, €53.37
- Banco Popular: -1.5 per cent, €1.103
- Unicredit: -1.5 per cent, €2.09
Copyright The Financial Times Limited 2016. All rights reserved. You may share using our article tools. Please don't cut articles from FT.com and redistribute by email or post to the web.